Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Dinner Help For All!

Hi Ladies! Here is my problem, even though I've been feeding myself for nearly 16 years, and feeding Clayton for over three, I still get totally stumped when it is time to make dinner. I'm pretty sure I'm not alone here. So I am asking a big favor. I want everyone to bring out their go-to recipe and share. Post it here or you can e-mail it to me and I will post it for you. mariannemarguerite @ yahoo dot com. (No spaces.) Make sure to add the label of Go-To Dinner.

Recipes that you don't find terribly challenging, that your family likes and has often. I figure if we can get at least ten on here that would be a huge help for those days when we feel less than inspired. And it might get this blog back up and buzzing, it's such a good blog idea that I hate to see it just sit here. Thanks in advance for all of your input! -Marianne

P.S. I'll start! Mine is right below this post!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Marianne! I think this is a wonderful idea! I need more menu items as well! Hope we can all add something when we get the time!

    ReplyDelete